- 1 of 4
- next ›
The Owner and Managing Director of Weston Facilities Services, Denis Egan, grew up on a farm named ‘Weston’. The principles and life lessons instilled in the family business are reflected in Denis’ choice naming his own company and the desired culture and working ethos.
Those principles, which we have faithfully adopted, are quite simply:
- Do the right thing, always. In any situation, there is only ever one ‘right thing’ to do, so do that.
- Do not lie and make sure you always keep your promises. If you are known for being truthful and for keeping your promises, you are more than half way there.
- Make sure you have the skills to the job properly. If you don’t have the skills, make sure you hire the best person possible to do it for you. Check their work matches your standards.
- Pay your bills on time and make sure you are paid on time.
- Respect the environment. We do not own the land, we are stewards and have been entrusted to use our skills and knowledge to hand it back in a better state than we got it.
- Be a good neighbour.
- Have pride in your work. Your reputation will speak better for you than you can yourself.
In order to ensure these principles are at the forefront of how we do business, we have designed reminders into our logo.
A tree shapes the T of Weston, reflecting the firm rooting of this business in those simple principles. The leaves on the branches growing from that tree are the multiple services lines we offer and the systems we have in place to keep our tree healthy and flourishing.