- 1 of 5
- next ›
Weston Facilities Services delivers comprehensive, customised support and maintenance services to ensure the efficient operation of buildings, properties and infrastructure.
Operating as our clients’ facilities business partner, we develop a service model that’s tailored to their specific needs, so we can deliver the best commercial outcomes for their business.
Our services include:
- Building compliance with statutory obligations and safety legislation
- Life-cycle maintenance strategies and implementation
- Trades including electrical, air-conditioning, plumbing, carpentry and life safety systems
- Specialist maintenance
- Building refurbishment, extensions, new construction, fit-outs and make-goods
- Grounds and gardens maintenance
- Security services (both physical and electronic)
- Concierge & office management services
We manage these business requirements and keep our clients informed with meaningful reports so that they can focus on what really generates value for their business. Drawing on our experience, we work with our clients to drive down long-term costs and provide an improved service offering.
We appoint a dedicated Contract Manager to direct the facilities management services, as well as our own qualified trades-people, using sub-contractors when it’s more economical or where specialist skills are required. Our sub-contractors are an extension of our own team, so they are fully certified and inducted into our procedures and those of the contract they are working on.
We provide centralised scheduling, cost-tracking, reporting and management of works, and can help with life-cycle planning and strategic asset management. Once we gain an understanding of the facility spend, we work with our clients to fix annual facility management costs by removing the risk of price rises and asset failures.