- 1 of 6
- next ›
Weston Facilities Services offers a wide range of independent consultancy services to support any client’s facility management needs.
Experienced in both private and public sectors, our consultants can analyse how a facility’s non-core activities are managed and advise the best way to deliver them. We consider where to best reduce costs, how to improve the quality of services and how to reduce risk. Most importantly, by increasing certainty in the FM spend, we ensure our clients are not just reacting to daily needs, but are able to clearly plan for the future.
Our facilities management consulting services include:
- Strategic reviews
- Assessing FM procurement practices and managing procurement processes
- Analysing asset portfolios, providing strategic asset management and planning
- Advising on risk exposure
- Helping to implement new FM systems and processes to improve service
- Improving the sustainability of your operations
- Utilities consumption monitoring, analysis and bench-marking