Weston Facilities Services were contracted to audit the building services for an in-house datacentre and provide a report outlining the following considerations:
- Full Asset Register – existing register was out of date and incomplete
- Asset Condition Assessment – concerns regarding maintenance undertaken
- Datacentre Resilience – factoring in the services configuration and condition of assets, single points of failure (SPOFs) and any available redundancy
- Life Cycle Replacement Programme to include 20 year look-ahead and budgeted costs
- Energy Conservation Opportunities
- Appropriate Asset Care Strategy
The client required the survey and report within a very short timeframe and Weston Facilities Services successfully deployed the relevant resources to undertake this task to the client’s complete satisfaction.